Thursday 2 June 2011

Journey to bajul mati beach



 I left the center of malang to this beach at 4.30 in the early morning by motorcycle, and I saw many beautiful panoramas along the way. There were several foggy and scary road that I ve been passing for minutes. In the middle of my journey to this beach a tire of my motorcycle leaked and when I went back from  the beach I fucked up because my tire leaked for the second time.

This is a brand new beach at south of malang, about 2 hours from the center of malang. This beach has really good waves to surf since it was scaring me when I came here at the first time. 



But it was such enjoyable day and journey so that I was being still happy even though my tire was screwed me up twice.
illustration of nyi roro kidul
The myth tells, people who wears a green will stolen by a spirit called ‘nyi roro kidul’ in this beach and never comes back. Several evidences were proven some time ago, believe or not.

2 comments:

  1. thank you..
    well i took it from 2mp camera of my phone actually

    ReplyDelete