Saturday 23 April 2011

What is aiesec for me

Once upon a day i met with my childhood to play billiard, we had conversations about many things. He is a good friend for me, we used to go to the mosque together on fasting month, 2 kids wear moslem's clothes and go to the mosque, even at the night and sounded like i was a good moslem at that time :D .
Playing fireworks after finished our pray in the night with the other kids, ran away to every side of our housing.

We have never been in the same school until now, we always study in the different place. and at that time when we were met each other to play billiard he told me about his activity that he was doing. He told me about aiesec, and he invited me to go to one of EP's farewell party in a coffee shop in Malang. And that was the beginning of my aiesec life.

I made many new friends from other countries and we had a lot of history i improved my native speaking everyday after.
at the first time aiesec was a bad organization for me because i was always hearing exchange participant's complains. And now i realize that aiesec is a very good organization, because it's like a platform where we can learn and practice more about living diversity and organizing something.

The good or bad aiesec can be seen from the different point of view. It really depends on the members who are taking their role in aiesec.

aiesec is like the life for some members but sometimes it's only an organization which able to developing and helping their long term target.

After my childhood told me and introduced me about aiesec i was interested and i joined aiesec on november 2010. Went arround indonesia with new friends and sharing and sometimes we had a different way of thinking or even fight.

This organization have been showing to me how to conduct this life to get the best result at the end, what the world exactly needs.
 
It changes my way in choosing my goals, my way of thinking, my romance story, and opportunity.
It supports me to know more about my culture about my responsibility as an indonesian, how to be good in world's eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment